The Society of Chartered Surveyors Ireland are joining St Vincent de Paul on their annual Christmas appeal. Together with your help, we can make Christmas that little bit brighter for families in need at this difficult time of year.
To recognise the generosity of all those who donate, a Christmas decoration will be placed on the SCSI Christmas tree to represent your donation amount. The SCSI also invite companies with SCSI to donate. A sponsor card featuring your name and company will be placed on the Christmas tree alongside your decoration.
There are two ways to help:
- Make a donation
- Give a gift
Make a donation
Make a donation and a gift will be purchased on your behalf for a child in need.
Choose from the following donation amounts:
- GOLD: €250 donation– Sponsor the star at the top of the tree! Two sponsors only. Click here.
- SILVER: €100 donation – Click here to donate. Five sponsors only.
- BRONZE: €50 donation – Click here to donate. Ten sponsors only.
- €25 donation – Click here to donate
- €15 donation – Click here to donate
- €10 donation – Click here to donate
Donations can be made via credit card in-person or on the SCSI website until Monday, 19th of December. Links to the booking form is provided above.
Give a Gift
Give a Christmas gift to a local child in need, simply select a SVP ‘Giving Tree’ tag from the SCSI Christmas tree in the foyer of our building at 38 Merrion Square and return the unwrapped gift no later than Monday, 12th of December.
For this appeal, please only gift new and unused items.
The Society of Chartered Surveyors Ireland would like to extend our warmest thanks to all those who contribute to this very worthy cause.