The SCSI Annual Conference 2015 took place in Ballsbridge Hotel on Thursday, 15th of October. In attendance was over 300 surveyors from across the country.
The conference was chaired by Ivan Yates and hosted a number of high profile speakers who addressed this years theme – Housing: The Next Generation
Speakers at the conference included:
- Stefan Gerlach: Deputy Governor of the Central Bank
- John Fitzgerald: Economist
- Duncan Bowie: Westminster University
- Mary Hughes: President of the Irish Planning Institute
- Paul McGrath: Commercial Director, Cosgraves
Following the presentations, a networking reception was held with wine and canapés to offer SCSI members and attendees the opportunity to mingle with fellow industry professionals.
Our thanks to all those who attended and the speakers who gave their time and expertise. We would also like to thank our sponsors Bank of Ireland; The Irish Times, myhome.ie, Ordnance Survey Ireland; Glennons Insurance & Zurich – whose support contributes to the success of our events.