The Design and Specification guidance note provides professional practitioners with best practice guidance relevant to the tasks and processes of design and specification for small to medium-size construction projects.
Topics addressed in the guidance note include:
- Design and the lead consultant
- Principles behind the role
- Design process management
- Establishing the project
- Outline design and specification
- Preparing for detailed design
- Design production; and
- Towards building occupation
For free member download, please click here.